The Broadway Babies class is the perfect introduction to musical theater. The students will learn to sing, act and dance in a group setting. The basic elements of each artform are introduced in a positive and loving way using exercises and techniques for preschool aged children. Have questions? We’d be happy to answer them for you. We look forward to welcoming you to our studio. Have questions? We’d be happy to answer them for you. We look forward to welcoming you to our studio.
- • Class is structured into 30 minutes.
- • Your dancer will perform a Musical Theater routine in the June showcase. Your dancer will need to purchase a costume.
- • Dancers will focus on singing, acting and dancing skills for the first three months of the season.
- • Dancers will begin learning their showcase routine in November.
- • Jazz shoes are required for this class.
Is My Child Ready?
- • Your dancer must be willing to take class on their own.
- • Your dancer should be able to understand and attempt to follow simple instructions.
- • A student may join at any time from September through November if there is space available.