Learn and Grow in our Preschool Dance ProgramA great education in the performing arts for preschoolers balances structured curriculum with engaging activities. Have your child experience what makes our classes great including nurturing teachers and a program that brings out each little performer’s strengths. We are excited to welcome you into our successful preschool program.
This class is for 3-5 year olds and teaches the fundamentals of singing, dancing and acting. The goal is to introduce young performers to excitement of Musical Theater in a fun and positive environment.
Age appropriate work is introduced in these disciplines each week that develops the child in a fun, creative and systematic way. Dancers will be introduced to the proper way to their voice & body and facial expression. The use of fun, age appropriate music engages the child's mind and body.
Students should meet the minimum age requirement of the class by September 10th.
- • Class is structured into 30 minutes.
- • The class will focus primarily on technique for the first three months of the season.
- • Dancers will start to learn their routine in December for the June showcase.
- • The season begins in September and ends at the June showcase.
- • A costume must be purchased for each routine.
- • Jazz shoes are required for this class.