The Debut Dancers class is the perfect introduction to music and movement for the very young child, aged walking through age 3, who is not ready to separate but is ready to explore a nurturing learning environment. The basic elements of dance are introduced in a positive and loving way using props such as scarves, stuffed animals, musical instruments, and costume effects. Have questions? We’d be happy to answer them for you. We look forward to welcoming you to our studio.
- • Class is structured into 30 minutes.
- • Parent/Caregiver (optional) and children participate together throughout the class.
- • Your dancer will have the option to perform in the June showcase. It is not mandatory. If performing, your dancer will need to purchase a costume.
- • Dancers will focus on creative movement skills for the first three months of the season.
- • Dancers will begin learning their showcase routine in December.
- • No dance shoes are required for this class.
Is My Child Ready?
- • Your dancer must be able to walk on their own.
- • Your dancer should be able to understand and attempt to follow simple instructions.
- • A student may join at any time from September through January if there is space available.