Learn and Grow in our Preschool Dance ProgramA great dance education for preschoolers balances structured dance curriculum with fun, engaging activities. Have your child experience what makes our classes great; including nurturing teachers and a program that brings out each dancer’s strengths. We are excited to welcome you into one of our successful preschool programs.
This introductory combo class focuses on the basic techniques of ballet, jazz & tap. It is a more technique-based class for preschoolers. Students will do progressions down the floor and learn short dances that will improve cognitive & social development. This is a great class to prepare them for further dance training. This combo class is fun and educational for the dancer who enjoys energetic expressive dancing, popular music, and the rhythms of tap. Let the jazzy popular rhythms from television and film keep your toes tapping and your fingers snapping, while broadening your ballet terminology and grace! You will be amazed by your child's progress and the smiles on their face will warm your heart.
- • This class is structured into 60 minutes.
- • Dancers will focus primarily on technique for the first three months of the season.
- • Dancers will learn their tap routine and ballet/jazz routine in December for the June Showcase.
- • The season begins in September and ends at the June showcase.
- • A costume must be purchased for each routine.
- • Dancers will need ballet and tap shoes that can be ordered at the front desk during registration.