- Registration Fee = $30 per family
- *$25 if registered before August 1
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition is based on the full term (September through June) & can be broken down into 10 monthly installments.
- Monthly payments are due the 1st of each month (September through June). A $10 late fee will be applied to your account if payment is not made by the 5th of the month. Tuition is non-refundable.
- We offer a 10% family discount towards the total monthly tuition if there are two registered siblings.
- Private lessons are $30 per 30-minutes.
- Costume deposits are $40 per recital routine & due October 1st. Costume deposits are non-refundable.
- Costume balances are due November 30th.
*You may make payments toward costumes at any time before November 30th. Your child will be excused from the routine if these payments are not made on time. Costumes prices range from $60-$100.
- The photo shoot is completely optional. However, we will need to know upon registration if you will be opting out of the shoot.
- For a $10 sitting fee per group routine (4+ dancers), your dancer will be included in a group shot displayed in the program book with your dancer’s name listed below. Photographer will also take a headshot & 4 action shots of your child. Photographs can be purchased from the photographer during the Picture Viewing dates which will be the week following the photo shoot.
*All photo shoot fees are due February 1st. No exceptions and no refunds.
- All soloist or individual pages, half pages or quarter pages require additional fees.
Full page = $155, Half page = $110, Quarter page = $60
50% of your program book payment is due when order is placed & 50% is due May 1st.
*Program books are for sale at the dance rehearsal and recital for $10. However, if you purchase an individual full, half or quarter page in the program book, you receive a free program book.
- There is no cost to learn the finale choreography. Each participant must purchase a recital shirt and shorts set.
- Each student enrolled in the Recital Program must participate in the Rehearsal Friday June 5th and Recital Saturday June 7th. Tuition is based on a 36 weeks of dance classes. With 37 scheduled weeks, we allow for one snow day per day of the week. If you chose to pay monthly, your last full monthly payment will be due on June 1st.
- Each DEBE family will be obligated to purchase a specific amount of recital tickets. More information will be provided when the venue is secure.
- Fundraising opportunities are offered throughout the season. Our fundraising chairperson will place all information on the fundraising bulletin board at the studio. We highly recommend participating. Fundraising profits will be added to your second DEBE account that will show all “extra” fees. You may use your fundraising profits toward these extra costs, including: costume deposits, costume balances, photo shoot sitting fees, program book, finale set & recital tickets. You may not use fundraising towards your tuition or private lessons.
- When making payments, please indicate what you are paying for in the memo and write separate checks for each fee. All tuition payments and private lessons can be on one check.
- We accept Cash, Check, Money Order & Paypal transactions. Please make checks payable to Dance Expressions by Erica.
- There are no refunds of Tuition, Costume payments, Photo fees, Program Book fees, etc. There are no allowances for missed classes or absences.